Beauty Products that Saved My Life this Winter!

When the seasons change, it seems to always wreck havoc on our skin. It's a annually non-surprise surprise, and our skin can't seem to ever adjust. Luckily we live in a time and age of gluttony, and there are a million and one options to choose from in the beauty world to help our skin get back on track. From that million and one choices, here are the products that saved my life this Winter.

Let's start with the lips...my poor lips have been so damaged by me trying to test out too many lip products in the past few weeks that they are raw and extremely dried out. I had tried countless of lip balms and lips conditioners, and these two are the only ones that seem to help.


Neosporin Ointment

This turned out to the savior of the two lip products I am sharing with you today. Not only did it heal my lips, but it works great as an overnight lip conditioner!



Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer Conditioning Lip Treatment

It looks like an oil, but it coats the lips with a thick, clear conditioning balm that lasts for hours! It also makes dry lips feel like normal again.





During the Winter Season, I tend to wear a lot more liquid and cream foundations than my BB creams and mineral foundations, but the problem that I have with most foundations is the heavy makeup look. So the next two products I want to share with you are products that make sure there are no cakeiness and it helps the foundation look flawless and last all day long.


Beauty Blender "Original" Makeup Sponge

This is probably my favorite tool to put on liquid and cream foundations because no matter how thick or how much foundation you apply on your face, the sponge will sheer it out, leaving your skin with just the right amount of coverage.


Urban Decay "De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray"

If your makeup feels and looks heavy, this setting spray will not only cover your face with a fine, protective layer to help your makeup last, but it dissolves that heaviness leaving the makeup looking smooth and finished. This setting spray is also great for oil-patrol, keeping your face matte all day long. This is some really great stuff.




Now the problem with wearing liquid and cream foundations, on a near daily basis, are clogged pores and blackheads (at least for me). So the next two products I will be sharing with you are products that helpped me combat and prevent my skin from getting clogged and producing blackheads.


 Pur~lisse Pur-delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser

This cream cleanser may be thin and runny, but it takes everything off, even waterproof makeup! It is also gentle enough where it won't sting your eyes as you try to rub off your eye makeup.





dr. brant Pore No More Vacuum Cleaner Mask

This product is not an instant result product, but it will clean out the pores and the most stubborn of blackheads in a gentle and natural way.



For my dry skin, the Nivea Smoothing Body Lotion and the Nivea Smoothing In-Show Body Conditioner are a great duo for keeping the skin moisturized. It basically is doubling up on the lotion, without taking a lot of more time, since the In-Shower Body Conditioner takes no more than 30 seconds to apply and rinse off.




Finally the hair! Boy has my hair been dry and statically lately, and here is the hair mask that helped me out a lot.

This is the L'oreal Advanced HairCare Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm. Just leave this stuff in your hair for 5-10 minutes, and you will see the difference of a lifetime.




So these are the products that have my full attention this Winter because they are lifesavers. What are your life saving beauty products this winter? Let me know in the comments! I would love to learn your secrets!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. Looks like lovely products!
    The brands are great,for example Nivea is one of my favourites one.
    wish you a fab week!
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review