Nails: Deborah Lippmann "Flesh For Fantasy" Nail Color Review

I am living for this alabaster nude polish at the moment. 
So of course I had to blog about how amazing it is! 

Here it is, Deborah Lippmann's "Flesh For Fantasy" (Alabaster Nude) Polish. This is one of her newest colors and can only be purchase in the "Undressed" Nude Polish Limited Edition Set at the moment. 

I have been looking for a nude polish like this for a very long time. Don't get me wrong I do have and tried other nude polishes that looks great with my skin tone too, but never this good! It is the perfect nude...not too pink...not to beige...just perfect! 

As always, I test out new polishes without a base coat or top coat to really test out the formula. The first coat applied quite horrifically. It is extremely streaky and patchy. However, by coat two, if you apply a thick enough coat, the polish actually levels itself out creating a perfect opaque finish. Even with the thickness of the second coat, the polish dries within a half hour which is extremely good. Wear time without a Top Coat is decent, but I would recommend using a Top Coat to prolong this beautiful color.

There are five other nude polishes in the "Undressed" Set and if any of them are as perfect as this one, I think it would be smart to buy a backup, just in case this set is truly a Limited Edition Holiday Set.

What is your perfect nude polish? Let me know in the comments! 
Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review