Foundation: Physicians Formula "Nude Wear" Touch of Glow Foundation Review

(Q+H) Quick + Honest Review on the Physicians Formula Nude Wear Touch of Glow Foundation & Palette
The Touch of Glow Foundation is a "weightless fluid foundation that dresses the skin in an illumination veil of radiance delivering just the right amount of coverage, while remaining undetectable on the skin."
I am a little torn up with this foundation. I love the beautiful packaging and it would look so lovely in display on my makeup station, and the foundation gives great coverage (medium but build able), it is long lasting (perfect wear for up to 8 hrs) and it keeps my oils in check (no need to powder).


But I can not wear this foundation.

The reasons why are that the foundation oxidizes to a shade and a half darker than my natural skintone, and it is very shimmery. It is definitely not a foundation I would like to wear out in public because I will just look crazy. 


The one good thing that came from this $14.95 purchase is the cute foundation brush that actually buffs the foundation out nicely. The bristles are soft and dense, and it is small and travel friendly. I am so happy that this product came with a useable brush, unlike so many other brushes that come with face products. 


Even though I love Physicians Formula as a whole, this foundation was a no-go for me. 

What Physicians Formula makeup have you tried and was disappointed with? 
Let me know in the comments! 

Happy Wandering, Alice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review