Multi-Use Powders: Physicians Formula "Nude Wear" Touch of Glow Palette


This is an "All-in-1 Palette that can be used as an all over illumination powder, a highlighter, a blush, a face powder, & a bronzer. It is made of micro-fine iridescent Mother of Pearl Pigments that bathe skin in the perfect balance of translucent and pearlescent shimmer, for an ultra-chic & Modern way to glow."
RELATED VIDEO: (Q+ H) Physicians Formula's Nude Wear Touch of Glow Foundation & Palette (TBA)

Just looking at Touch of Glow Palette stops my breath. It is such a gorgeous face palette, and as a highlighter it is equally beautiful...unfortunately, it does not work for me as an illumination all over the face powder or bronzer. The reasons behind that are: the bronzers are not pigmented enough to actually bronze up my face, and the entire palette is just too shimmery. If you don't mind looking like a disco-ball, this palette is great, but I do mind looking like a disco ball.

Here are the swatches of all four colors on my arm, and the last one is a swatch of all four colors blended into one.

All these colors are great as an illuminating highlight and blush for my skin. The bronze shades would be great for the summer, and the others are great as an all year shimmer to my cheekbones.

The formulation of these powders are very fine. They swatched a bit powdery because they are so soft, and they blend out to a sheer wash of color. So if you are looking for something with a bit more pigment, this product is not for you.

RELATED POST: Physicians Formula "Nude Wear" Collection Review #1 

I actually quite like this face palette even though I can not use half of what the palette is geared to do, but I am happy with getting five beautiful highlight shades because the sheen it gives my cheekbones are perfect!

What products have you tried from the Physicians Formula's Nude Wear Line?
Let me know in the comments!

Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

  1. I have used the nude wear blush and really loved it used it all up. With PF it seems so much packaging small amount of product but I can be a sucker for cute packaging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review