Beauty Hack: Neosporin as a Lip Conditioner?

Who would have known Neosporin would make such a great lip conditioner!
Recently I damaged my top lip by trying out some lip stains and it has never been the same. I used all sorts of Lip Conditioners, but nothing seemed to heal my lips. Finally my roommate suggested I try Neosporin. Low and behold, it actually worked!

When I think about it, it actually makes sense in why Neosporin would work.

Neosporin is a "First Aid Antibiotic Ointment to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scraps, and burns", and basically my upper lip had these microscopic cuts, and the Neosporin helped my lips heal by providing a protective layer. The ingredients in the ointment took away the pain, and the antibiotic properties helped fight infection and kept the inflammation down. 
It is also very moisturizing! I would use it once in the morning and once right before bed. After three days of wear, my lips were as good as new (but of course I damaged them again due to the cold weather and testing out more lip products...sigh, the things we do as a blogger). 

**DO NOTE** I want to bring to your attention that this is not meant to be eaten (obviously), but you wouldn't want to lick your lips with this stuff on anyways, because it is quite bitter, and if you do end up licking your lips, it wouldn't kill you.

What beauty hacks do you use all the time that you love? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Wandering! Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smashbox Drawn In. Decked Out. Holiday Collection Review